Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Let them eat cake!

Yesterday, 4/28/09, was Hank's 7 month birthday...time has FLOWN by! After a bath (the only time his hair lays flat) and a ride on his pony, I decided it was cake time. Trust me, I don't bake cakes for his monthly birthdays, but this time, I was bored, there was cake mix, and even better, an excuse to eat cake. So we celebrated :) We have a pony picture for his 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, and now 7th birthday...too bad about months 2 and 3...it just didn't happen. This time he was sporting his newest monster p.j.'s from H&M.

Cake time!

I figured we'd let him try a little piece of his cake...since it was for him. He was ready for it...
But he DID NOT like it...hehe
He's skinny and he doesn't like cake...whose kid is this?!
(His latest tricks: He pulls up to standing...then reaches for people, toys, or just lets go. He hasn't quite realized he can't stand/walk yet! He's also learned how to shake his head "No" and talks up a storm...mostly "Dada". Which prompts me to say, "Hank do you me to change your diaper?" He then shakes his head, "No!" So I say, "Who do you want to change your diaper?" and he says, "Dada" YES! It's perfect!)

1 comment:

Tom/Rhonda said...

Hank just wanted a CHOCOLATE cake...the frosting was delicious but...it's also about the cake :)